- Private residence with private bathroom
- Activity areas
- Secured household and controlled access entrance 24/7
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational activities
- Smoke-free campus
Assisted living is the perfect option when you or someone you love needs a little help with everyday tasks like managing medications, bathing or dressing. Our caregivers approach everyone with compassion, grace and highly specialized training that empowers individuals to enjoy life on their own terms. Allowing families to focus on and honor the best parts of your lives, together.
- Customized care and support
- Individual care plan and case management
- Memory care specialists on staff
- 24/7 assisted living staffing and security
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7
- Medication management and administration
- 3 meals a day in our dining room, plus snacks
- Personal laundry
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Worship services and pastoral care
- Salon and spa services
- Access to rehabilitation therapies, skilled nursing care, memory care, assisted living, home health and hospice services
Since 1969, The Marquardt has been a leader in senior living, providing innovative services, amenities and care choices. Today, we continue to transform your expectations of senior living with ever-evolving and expansive options in Watertown, Wisconsin.
St. Elizabeth Manor has been touching lives in Rock County and the surrounding areas since 2009. We are a not-for-profit, community-based residential facility (CBRF) serving persons of all faiths. No matter your situation or beliefs, our purpose is to provide care that transcends.
Fond du Lac, WI
Lutheran Home & Health Services has been a part of the local community caring for the families of Fond du Lac and the surrounding area since 1936. After three generations, we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo providing care that serves mind, body, and spirit.
St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus was founded in 1876 in the name of St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ. St. Anne’s provides its residents with holistic care and compassion in a comfortable environment that honors the unique light in every individual.
Other Lifestyle Options
We all deserve to live in a community that is both transformative and alive with the potential of possibilities. From movement, to nourishment, to connection–our purpose is to fulfill yours, mind, body and spirit. We are here to honor not just the will to live, but to thrive.
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Honoring every individual with compassion and love so that can not just live, but thrive.
As a central part of our mission to care for others, we offer affordable, federally subsidized apartments for low-income seniors.
Want to Learn More?
Call us at
(920) 261-0400 or use this form to send us an email.