- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care, from recuperative support to complex medical needs
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7
- Memory Care Specialists on staff
- Private suite with private bathroom
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
- Personal laundry
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Life-enriching special events and celebrations, social, cultural and recreational activities
- Chaplain services and weekly multi-denominational services
- 24-hour security and controlled access entrance
- Access to rehabilitation therapies, assisted living, home health and hospice services
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Our compassionate caregivers work closely with you, your family and your doctors to provide truly personalized care. We accept Medicare and Medicaid.
- Primary physician provides on-site visits
- On-site clinics available, including podiatry, audiology, optometry and dentistry
- Guest meals
- Salon and spa services
Fond du Lac, WI
Lutheran Home & Health Services has been a part of the local community caring for the families of Fond du Lac and the surrounding area since 1936. After three generations, we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo providing care that serves mind, body, and spirit.
Since 1969, Marquardt Village has been a leader in senior living, providing innovative services, amenities and care choices. Today, we continue to transform your expectations of senior living with ever-evolving and expansive options in Watertown, Wisconsin.
St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus was founded in 1876 in the name of St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ. St. Anne’s provides its residents with holistic care and compassion in a comfortable environment that honors the unique light in every individual.
Hazel Green, WI
St. Dominic Villa is located in beautiful Southwest Wisconsin in Hazel Green. A peaceful place to call home to live fully, to move with purpose, and to enjoy the richness of life.
Other Lifestyle Options
We all deserve to live in a community that is both transformative and alive with the potential of possibilities. From movement, to nourishment, to connection–our purpose is to fulfill yours, mind, body and spirit. We are here to honor not just the will to live, but to thrive.
Assisted living is the perfect option when you or someone you love needs a little help with everyday tasks like managing medications, bathing or dressing. Our caregivers approach everyone with compassion, grace and highly specialized training that empowers individuals to enjoy life on their own terms. Allowing families to focus on and honor the best parts of your lives, together.
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Honoring every individual with compassion and love so that can not just live, but thrive.
As a central part of our mission to care for others, we offer affordable, federally subsidized apartments for low-income seniors.