- Physical, occupational and speech therapies 6 days a week
- Stroke and cardiac rehab
- Pain management
- Lymphedema therapy
- Balance training
- Orthopedic rehab
- Splinting/orthotics management
- Kinesio Taping
- Amputee therapy and training
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Cognitive retraining
- Low vision training
- Incontinence improvement
- Dysphagia (swallowing) therapy
After an injury or surgery, you want to get well and back to your life as soon as possible. With the help of state-of-the-art equipment and advanced, proven techniques, our experienced, highly skilled therapists can help you feel better faster so that you can continue to live fully, with dignity and vibrancy. We accept Medicare and Medicaid.
- Short-stay inpatient and outpatient programs available
- Private room with private bathroom
- Comfortable dining room offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
- Therapy gym
- Comfortable spaces and activity areas
- Chaplain services and weekly multi-denominational services
- Personal laundry
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7
- 24-hour security and controlled access entrance
- Smoke-free campus
Other Lifestyle Options at St. Elizabeth Campus
Assisted living is the perfect option when you or someone you love needs a little help with everyday tasks like managing medications, bathing or dressing.
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Want to Learn More?
Call us at
(920) 261-0400 or use this form to send us an email.