- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care, from recuperative support to complex medical needs
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7
- Memory Care Specialists on staff
- Private suite with private bathroom
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
- Personal laundry
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Life-enriching special events and celebrations, social, cultural and recreational activities
- Chaplain services and weekly multi-denominational services
- 24-hour security and controlled access entrance
- Access to rehabilitation therapies, assisted living, home health and hospice services
Skilled Nursing Care
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Our compassionate caregivers work closely with you, your family and your doctors to provide truly personalized care. We accept Medicare and Medicaid.
- Primary physician provides on-site visits
- On-site clinics available, including podiatry, audiology, optometry and dentistry
- Guest meals
- Salon and spa services
Other Lifestyle Options at St. Elizabeth Campus
Assisted living is the perfect option when you or someone you love needs a little help with everyday tasks like managing medications, bathing or dressing.
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.