- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care, from recuperative support to complex medical needs
- Registered Nurses on staff 24/7
- Memory Care Specialists on staff
- Private suite with private bathroom
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
- Personal laundry
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Life-enriching special events and celebrations, social, cultural and recreational activities
- Chaplain services and weekly multi-denominational services
- 24-hour security and controlled access entrance
- Access to rehabilitation therapies, assisted living, home health and hospice services
Do you need time to heal from surgery or does someone you love need ongoing nursing care? We offer specialized, around-the-clock care in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Our compassionate caregivers work closely with you, your family and your doctors to provide truly personalized care. We accept Medicare and Medicaid.
- Primary physician provides on-site visits
- On-site clinics available, including podiatry, audiology, optometry and dentistry
- Guest meals
- Salon and spa services
Other Lifestyle Options at The Marquardt
Go on, pursue whatever matters most to you. We’ll take care of everything, including the housekeeping and maintenance.
Assisted living is the perfect option when you or someone you love needs a little help with everyday tasks like managing medications, bathing or dressing.
After an injury or surgery, you want to get well and back to your life as soon as possible.
Address1045 Hill St
Watertown, WI 53098
1 (920) 261-0400
Explore More at The Marquardt
Reminiscent of a village square, Towne Centre brings friends, families and neighbors together for great food, camaraderie and memorable moments. Come join the fun!
We host special events and activities throughout the year so you can get to know us better. Check back often for opportunities to see and experience more of The Marquardt.
Want to Learn More?
Call us at
(920) 261-0400 or use this form to send us an email.