- Welcome visitors at the front desk
- Help with activities and events
- Plant flowers
- Provide clerical assistance
- Make deliveries on campus
- Escort residents to activities
- Be a therapy aide
- Provide acupuncture, Reiki massage therapy or aromatherapy
- Make pet therapy visits
- Provide companionship for hospice patients
- Serve on committees
- Knit or crochet winter hats and prayer shawls
- Socialize and play games and cards with homebound residents
We’re grateful to have an outstanding group of volunteers working together to make life better for others here and in surrounding communities. If you’re looking to share your time and talents, please consider volunteering at any of our campuses. You can bring joy and comfort to so many people while making friends, learning new skills, teaching others, and staying active and involved. Our volunteer program includes residents who live on our campuses as well as individuals from the surrounding community. We would love for you to join us.
Want to Learn More?
Call us at
(920) 261-0400 or use this form to send us an email.