Since 1969, The Marquardt has led the way with exceptional services and amenities and innovative healthcare choices. Today, we continue to transform your expectations of senior living with new and exciting options in Watertown, Wisconsin. At our core, we’re a community grounded in faith, devoted to making life easier, more enjoyable and more secure for older adults and their families. We invite you to dive in and learn more about us.
Towne Centre is the new tasty hotspot for The Marquardt residents, family and friends. We offer the Grand Central Bistro and Crave restaurant for easy breakfasts, casual lunches, happy hours and gourmet dinners. Our residents have the luxury of dining in or taking out. Our chefs update the menus seasonally for the freshest flavors.
Towne Centre also features a multitude of other spaces, in addition to the Grand Central Bistro and Crave.
- Strides and Stretches: The Marquardt’s fitness room and wellness center. Use our state-of-the-art equipment at your convenience, or choose to take advantage of an on-staff personal trainer who leads classes and can help you create a fitness program to meet your goals.
- Escapades: In Escapades, Towne Centre’s casual game room, you can play pool, cards or board games, enjoy popcorn and a movie, or just relax with friends on the cozy couches.
- Salon and Spa: Just inside Towne Centre’s lobby, come get pampered with hair care, a facial, manicure, pedicure and therapeutic massage.
- The Grove: a chapel and gathering space, serves as the heart of our campus, hosting programs, movies, concerts, events and Sunday worship.
Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve.
We provide a caring, innovative and supportive environment for the individuals we serve, along with all who support them.
We are guided by faith, professional standards, and moral principles in our commitment to serving individuals with honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect, and transparency.
We are devoted to restoring health, well-being, and wholeness to those we serve, and to making a difference to seniors in our communities.
We respond to each individual with respect in an inviting and comfortable environment.
We are constantly seeking and implementing new ideas to continuously improve and advance our services.
We are all part of a dedicated, professional team that collaborates and shares knowledge to benefit the individuals we serve, as well as each other.
Address1045 Hill St
Watertown, WI 53098
1 (920) 261-0400
Want to Learn More?
Call us at
(920) 261-0400 or use this form to send us an email.